CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms negative reaction?

Esstee Views: 1,262
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,793,364

Re: mms negative reaction?

I suppose it is possible that you grew intolerant to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .
However, having taken Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for almost two years, I haven't experienced anything like this to date(fingers crossed).

Do you know if your bottle is 1 year old also? Perhaps there was a residue build-up from being stored a long time. Do you shake your bottles prior to using them?

Also, have you considered the possibilities that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was detoxifying?

FTR. I take aprox, 10-16 drops three times per day and I have run numerous stop/start cycles over the past 1-1/2 years without any issues. However(on the other hand), my own bottles of MMS never last more than a couple of months in total so I really can't comment on the possibilities of long term storage.

Having said all that... I can say that I have grown completely intolerant to the taste and smell of MMS :(
I take it in capsule form now and I've devised methods to completely mask the taste and smell. Otherwise, the very thought of it makes me want to hurl in the worst possible way.

Hope this helps, and good luck on your path to wellness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.233 sec, (1)