CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experienced flushers: What are the keys to your most successful flushes? Online survey! :)

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,443
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,275

Re: Experienced flushers: What are the keys to your most successful flushes? Online survey! :)

I have found that grapefruit juice works well. Have used OJ and Apple juice and Lemon juice either alone or in combinations. They worked also, although pure Lemon juice was a bit too acid.

Have tried other oils, but with no significant change in outcome.

Using The Clark Flush with little change. Have tried more oil...not much benifit.

Have found that eating a light non-fat breakfast does just as well as fasting. Hydrate well before noon on the day of the flush. Start rehydrating after noon on the day after the flush.

Agree with the previous writer who said that the longer you wait to eat on the day after the flush, the longer the stones keep coming.

Have found that I can be assured of a better clean-out if I take a healthy dose of laxatives on the evening before the flush. Does not hurt the flush and may help a little.

I add 10 drops of 3x Oregano oil, 10 drops of tripple distilled eucalyptus oil (V-Vax) and 10 drops of grapefruit seed extract either in place of the green walnut extract or in addition to the walnut extract.

So far, I have not come to the end of the stones! Have been doing for 4+ years and have done somewhere around 175 flushes. Pretty routine now. Flush anywhere from every few days to about 2 weeks depending. Have come to the conclusion that the liver is producing the little SOB's about as fast as I can flush them out. Sizes range from chaffe to 2.5 cm. Many thousands have been flushed.

Have tried various things to improve/modify/reduce fatty acid (cholesterol) storage in the liver. So far, no big improvements. Many things yet to try. Keep on keeping on!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)