CureZone   Log On   Join
Experienced flushers: What are the keys to your most successful flushes? Online survey! :)

shareyourgood Views: 1,566
Published: 13 years ago

Experienced flushers: What are the keys to your most successful flushes? Online survey! :)

Hi everyone,

I have a few questions I'd love to ask the more experienced flushers out there.

There is so much information on here, but it's hard to figure out what is the most effective for the most people. I wish we had a way to poll our results, or do an online survey for each flush. Wouldn't that be great?

My question is this: Experienced flushers, what has been the key to your succesful flushes? Do you have some key things that you have discovered work best? Do you use Epsom Salts , magnesium citrate, or something else? Do you drink the Epsom Salts with gfj or water? What's your favourite prep for the week before?
Do you fast the day of? If you eat non-fat foods, what kinds of foods?
Drink apple juice or something else? Ah - here's a good one: if you use malic acid, how many mgs and how often? (There are at least three different recommendations on here, all conflicting.) How do you lie in bed?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Thank you so much!
Shareyourgood

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)