CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Special Needs - Candida Regimen

ref414 Views: 876
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,792,688

Re: Special Needs - Candida Regimen

Thanks for trying to help. You may be onto something.

Where fish are concerned, I gave all of them up two years ago because of a mercury toxicity problem. If I were going to try fish again though, a farm-raised fish would make the most sense. The only other farm-raised fish I've ever had was catfish. I've been trying to decide if fish would be a safe bet again, of if I'd just be thrusting myself into a potential mercury toxicity crisis again.

Chicken breast was one of my strongest foods but I list it two months ago. The going thought is that I'll get it back again in the near future.

In terms of palm oil, here's what I've found so far. I did very poorly with palm oil, though I've never had palm shortening (and maybe you could clarify what exactly that is).

Palm oil is derived from the plant (and I have a generally lousy tolerance for plant source nutrition). The going speculation is that I could handle palm kernel oil if I could find a clean source (it's essentially from the seed/pit).

I've also been looking into good sources of Omega fats. I seem to do well with hemp seed oil.

I'll welcome any additional input you have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.109 sec, (1)