CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Foster's Essentials

fativy Views: 1,591
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,138

Re: Dr. Foster's Essentials

i have seen dr. foster personally in los angeles and she is amazing. i just ordered from her again last night and have been for years. the price is high but so is the quality...believe it or not, she doesn't profit much off the herbs because the production costs are so high! her book, "stop the medicine" is also great (but very disturbing) is you have the chance to read it.
a few years ago when very ill i did the 28 day cleanse...it was pretty shocking...from the colon detox caps i passed TONS of mucoid plaque from my intestines, i was too sick to eat but i was having all these black bowel movements that looked exactly like a cast of my intestines!! (gross and interesting ha ha) the cleanse is very difficult if you have a small stomach like me-- it's a lot to take in. it's work, basically. but when it was done i could hold food down again, and a pleasant surprise-- my allergies (which had defied every prescription and remedy) were gone!
so in summary, expensive, a lot of work, but the real thing from a real doctor who has left traditional western medicine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)