CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Other things connected to AF?

anonalon Views: 1,243
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,791,160

Re: Other things connected to AF?

hair loss is related to adrenal fatigue. I'm losing mine. The other day it fell out in gobs. You can't look at me and just tell I'm losing my hair unless I pull my hair back and show you. But I feel my scalp really easy now, too.

The good news is this is not permanent. And I"m not sure if it was you that I posted to in the past but there is a product called Hair Signals and Folligen from the same maker, that regrows hair naturally using copper peptides.

I've been wishy washy about using it because of the copper but I'm starting to get desperate and probably will order some soon.

Try TruthinAging.com They all use themselves as Guinea Pigs over there with beauty products and say what works and what doesn't. Hair Signals and Folligen definitely work. Hair Signals is suppose to be better.

I may have already asked you but did you get your thyroid checked yet? I use to have a 96 degree temp, but they couldn't find any hypothyroidism. I think I was then, but their lab ranges need to be changed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)