CureZone   Log On   Join
yes, hypoglycemia = liver Re: Incredibly interesting Hypoglecymia article

unyquity Views: 1,421
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,791,298

yes, hypoglycemia = liver Re: Incredibly interesting Hypoglecymia article

Here's a Google search on: liver + hypoglycemia http://www.google.com/search?q=liver%2C+hypoglycemia&hl=en&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr...

One of the biggest mistakes we can ever make is to mimic allopathic medicine and think we can isolate an individual organ/system that's malfunctioning and treat only that organ/system...without addressing the fact that the entire body is organism where every organ/system is dependent upon each and every other part. No one organ/system fails or heals without 'input' from the others.

Example: I can think of no time in recent history when "stress levels" were more 'off the wall' than during the Great Depression. Tens of thousands of people woke up daily for months/years with virtually no food to feed their children, no jobs and no way to get either. But was there an "AF Epidemic"? No, because these people had never been exposed to vaccines, poisons in their foods, fluoride, aluminum cans, white flour, toxic chemicals in their food, isolated/fractionated "supplements" that force various unnatural actions in the body, EMF's, chemicals that destroyed intestinal microbiota & prevent assimilation of nutrients, and basic starvation because the 'food is void', etc.

Every other organ and system in their body was nourished, strong and healthy, so when 'major stress happened' for months/years on end, the rest of the body kicked in an supported the adrenals adequately (for the most part).

Healing from AF issues is just as simple as healing from any other compromise...treat and heal the ENTIRE body while giving the adrenals the extra support they need (and making SURE to stop doing anything & everything you know that causes or harms the adrenals and the rest of the body).

I've watched hundreds/thousands of people giving hundreds/thousands of dollars to "experts" for years for tests & supplements, tests & supplements and tests & supplements - focusing solely on the adrenals...only to watch hundreds/thousands of people go from simple AF issues to serious health problems and crisis. :::sigh:::

'Sorry for the lil' rant - sometimes I just can't seem to help myself when I see so many people suffering and so many people overlooking 'the basics' of health & healing. If that made sense and you'd ever like more info from me (and don't mind waiting to get it - I'm WAY behind in answering posts), you're welcome to post anytime on my forum here: //www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=970

Blessings,

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)