CureZone   Log On   Join
Telman's 23rd flush results

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
telman Views: 2,989
Published: 14 years ago

Telman's 23rd flush results

23 Flush

Four weeks following my last flush I carried out a Hulda Clark s flush on 25th April 2006. In the afternoon I attended the gymnasium and performed a vigorous work-out for two hours to increase my metabolism and bile production. The flush potion consisted of 10 fluid ounces each of olive and lemon juice fortified with the 2 ounces of ginger 2 ounces of fresh dandelion root. The ginger and dandelion was blitzed in a blender with the lemon juice and the resulting mixture pressed through a sieve into a large storage jar. The olive oil was added and the top placed on the container. The mixture was shaken violently and drunk immediately before getting into bed. I lay on my back for 30 minutes to let the magic work and then fell fast asleep waking at 6.30 am to take some Epsom Salts and visit the bathroom. I return to bed a grabbed another 2 hours sleep. Arising at 8.30 am, I felt a little weak and feverish but it soon past when I had a drink of weak tea. I did not take the last (4th) cup of Epsom Salts .

For the first but not surprisingly I didn't observe any stones or chaff all day. I thought that I had expelled some sludge in the evening but on closer examination they contained lunchtime food stuff and I deduced that they were typically clay stools caused by the obvious lack of bile following flushing. I shall count this as my first of three flushes in a row without stones; consequently, in another month I shall have graduated with a bit of luck.

I had very few after effects; just some unsteadiness in the morning as already stated and the usual itchy eyes that seem to plague me after each flush.

No pictures this time!

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)