CureZone   Log On   Join
Passed dozens of rubbery stones spontaneously

flowerchild59 Views: 2,679
Published: 16 years ago

Passed dozens of rubbery stones spontaneously

I am doing cleansing at this time, been doing p&b shakes and lots of diluted apple juice. I am doing the parasite cleanse now also, the barefoot type. It seems to be a good product and it is tasty compared to others I have done.
I am without my gb as many of you know and I am now doing flushes about 4 times a year with the seasonal changes. I have felt like I needed to do another as I have that heavy feeling in my liver area and lots of upper back and shoulder pain.
After a particularly heavy meal with a olive oil and balsamic dressing I felt pain the liver area. It persisted til the am. I do LBB capsules, 4 every evening to keep my bowels moving briskly. In the morning, I passed dozens and dozens of rubbery--green mucousy on the outside and creamy colored, grainy in texture on the inside, (felt like play dough) pea size to one inch oblong in size. The grainy in texure inside stone was almost crumbly in nature. These were all encased in a gelatinous/mucous type of material so I don't know where they came from.
I have never passed anything like that before.
Does anyone have any idea about what they were? WEre they calified stones or something else?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)