CureZone   Log On   Join
Cha Cha

anonalon Views: 1,360
Published: 8 years ago

Cha Cha

No, I'm not getting ready to dance. There is this place online called Cha Cha. You sign up for free and do a little training at your own pace on your computer and then answer questions that people text into the company. I thought some people might be interested in it here, to have extra money for supplements. I read about it in an article in one of my magazines. You work when you want and control everything, so I thought this might be one of the most stress free things available to make a little extra money for people with our condition.
It's not suppose to be a replacement for a real job, but if you put enough time in it can be more than chump change. So I guess if your being supported by a spouse or parents then this could be something that might help out. You get paid so many cents per question you answer depending on which position you choose. I think they said if you decide to put in enough time that it translates to something like 3.00- 6.00 per hour or something like that.

I don't really know that much but thought I"d put it up here in case someone wants to do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)