CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itching after liver flush??

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
caulaincourt Views: 3,033
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 178,826

Re: Itching after liver flush??

Yes, this is the downside of detoxification. Toxins in your bloodstream come out any way they can, and often throught the skin.

I did a ten day Master Cleanse in February and for about a week afterwards I had rashes and itching all over. The liver cleanse generally gives me itchy eyes and itching behind the ears.

I also drank detoxification teas but they only continue the release of toxins into the bloodsteam futhering the itching.

The trick is WATER, lots of water! This flushes the kidneys and allows them to be more efficient when filtering the blood. (A kidney cleanse might also help but I have never done one.)It also lessens the concentration of the toxins that come out in perspiration.

Frequent bathing and hot salt baths also help but as they make you sweat more the water is again indespensible.

Hope this helps,
Kirsten

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)