CureZone   Log On   Join
L. Ron Hubbard's Purification Program - Safe for liver????

supermanc19 Views: 5,374
Published: 15 years ago

L. Ron Hubbard's Purification Program - Safe for liver????

Hi, I recently came upon works by L. Ron Hubbard, specifically "Clear Body, Clear Mind". Hubbard apparently developed a purification program that basically uses high doses of niacin, and a lot of time in the sauna to sweat out the impurities built up in your fat stores.

According to Hubbard, toxins and drug residues can get stored in your fatty tissues. The way the book is written makes it sound great, and I couldn't wait to get started. But I was nervous about the high amounts of niacin. I did some research and there are warnings of possible liver damage with vitamin doses as high as Hubbard recommends.

I was initially attracted to this program because I have always felt 'foggy' and had trouble concentrating. Sometimes I feel great and I realize how foggy I have become, usually after working out. So the promise of this program to permanently clear out these toxins that have built up was like a dream come true for me.

BUT the last thing I want to do is hurt my liver. Can anyone give me some insight into this whole thing? I've done 2 Liver Flushes and got out a lot of stones, but if anything I feel more foggy lately. I've also taken a lot of chlorella for weeks at a time to get rid of mercury. But I want to get out ALL the toxins and heavy metals in my system. I'm not sure Liver Flushes are going to do all this alone.

Can someone please give me some advice? I want to do this purification program, but 5000mg of niacin a day does seem kinda high...

Jason

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)