CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some advice please
  Views: 4,091
Published: 12 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,785,170

Re: Need some advice please

You may have cross contaminated. It depends on how sensitive you are and possibly what you are dealing with? Are you feeling any better on the new environment.?

Dont spray ammonia as it will cause the mold to release more toxin apparently. There is a lot of misxonception about mold.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

7.504 sec, (1)