CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ok, NOW I am REALLY confused!

Views: 1,634
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,784,346

Re: Ok, NOW I am REALLY confused!

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1781929#i

"1950 a medical study showed the top 50 most toxic drugs used world wide....LUGOLs was in the top 5 most toxic / deadly substances with a side effect of making humans "STERILE" and shrinking of the reproductive organs over along term use..."

Just ask MH to cite the study. I'm sure he has it handy, or do you think he can't cite it ?

I'd be anxious to read it. I've taken Lugols for years and years and I guarantee you I'm not sterile - quite the opposite. The volume of my ejaculate is large, it was recently related to me, actually exclaimed.

But I also note that the 50's was a time when they were also promoting water fluoridation, and the medical journals contained cigarrette ads because smoking is good for digestion. Being wrong on those, its easy to imagine them being wrong on Lugol's, if such an article in fact exists which I seriously doubt.

If Lugol Iodine killed so many people, why can't we find a single Iodine death in the literature ?

Wombat, where's that article where the dude drank a bunch thinking it was iced tea ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)