CureZone   Log On   Join
Tree Extracted Iodine, and various Iodines

t_montreal Views: 1,144
Published: 8 years ago

Tree Extracted Iodine, and various Iodines

Hi Mh,

I've been reading about Iodine the last few days, in light of world events, and the nucear fallout in Japan. I purchased Lugol's Iodine locally- I also have access to liquid kelp, Iodoral and potassium iodide. I understand that you advocate neither of these, and I did read the post where you mentioned your son and his physical challenges that you attribute to Iodine toxicity. I am very sorry that you and he have had to go through that:(

Do you think it be safe (safe being a relative word) to utilize Lugol's for a short time period (perhaps a month or so) during a time like this, until one had access to better/more natural sources of iodine? I do realize that health is an entire package- and focusing only on one element of prevention (i.e.iodine) in the long term, will not cut it.

You mention Tree Extracted Iodine. I gather that you make this, and I would like to know if you have a storefront? Is it something that I can find easily if I am not able to order from you? I live in Canada.

Thank you so much for your time and input,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.236 sec, (1)