CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 9 GB flushes..pain

Options4me Views: 1,473
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,781,441

Re: 9 GB flushes..pain

Thank you so much for this concise and comprehensive reply!
It is most appreciated.
I have had to consult with my PCP the chonic pain is still there dull nagging no more "contraction-expanding like my liver was ready to bust outta my skin ala Alien movie..type sensation" since 3 days after my 9th flush...going for more tests to see what the condition of my GB is.

He did tell me which was unknown to me PRIOR to doing the flushes..that my GB in Aug. 2010 was "diseased with thickened walls". All the ER gastrosurgeon told me was it was "full of small stones and sludge" and needed to come out, that's when I started looking into flushes vs. surgery.

I ran the 'ligament' theory to PCP...said nope too RARE of an occurance, I guess I don't fit the profile.

Scheduled an ultrasound, but wantin to see if they can switch it over to AB CT scan...to rule out other issues/possibilities such as lesions, adhesions, liver etc.

I'll wait for the results...before deciding
surgery or keep ploddin along with the flushes.

Just....THANK YOU!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.813 sec, (1)