CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder issues and a Newbie to cleansing

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
gull-able Views: 1,552
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 178,289

Re: Gallbladder issues and a Newbie to cleansing

I can't answer your question directly but I can tell you my experience. I started out in January with my first flush. I did a week with apple juice before the 1st flush and had great results. Lots of sludge and stones. About two weeks ago I finished my 6th flush - I used fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and did not get as much discharge (maybe I'm starting to get cleaned out) . I took a Wormwood product (for parasites) between the 3rd and 4th flush. I'm doing the Oxypowder routine now. I haven't gotten any significant discharges from the Oxypowder but my system does feel better since I started that treatment. That product does produce loose bowel movements, but not as loose as a laxative. I have never done the Kidney flush.

Over the last 4 months, I've never had any serious side effects to any of the procedures even though they were done out of order. I know that I am not yet symptom free ( food allergies , brain fog, cold hands and feet, dizzy spells, etc.) but my conditions have clearly improved. I can now eat small quantities of some allergic foods with very little side effects. I'm still taking allergy shots but hope to eliminate those in the next year.

I must say that while doing the Oxypowder my symptoms have improved as much as with the liver flush. By the way, I've flushed over 800 stones out of my system and 30+ were 1/2" diameter or greater. One was a full inch in diameter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)