CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HOW many flushes till im cured of my problems. and how many was it for you?

MENDOMAID Views: 1,800
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,782,176

Re: HOW many flushes till im cured of my problems. and how many was it for you?

It is the bile collected in the gall bladder which pushes the stones out. It takes about 2 weeks after a Liver-Flush for the liver to produce sufficient bile to force the stones out when the person takes the olive oil and grapefruit mix. Also it takes some time for the stones up in the bile tubes in the liver to come down into the gallbladder. When I have had severe gall bladder symptoms I have done LFs closer together than 2 weeks but then it took much longer, months, for my body to produce enough bile for another flush.

I've gotten out thousands of tan and green stones and large amounts of sludge. Some flushes were full of stones but sometimes there were no stones at all. I was making more stones as I flushed the old ones out. Hulda Clark wrote to continue LFs until you see bright green bile coming out on the purge tho some people stop when they are not producing more stones for several LFs. Then a person can do the LFs less often, Clark advises once a year but since I make more stones I do them oftener.

Many of us have better success with helping our problems if we follow the steps in the programs on this forum - parasite cleanse, kidney cleanse, detox herbs and supplements and Liver Fllushes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)