CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fasting Autoimmune issues/Trauma and weight related Q?

Views: 1,118
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,780,077

Re: fasting Autoimmune issues/Trauma and weight related Q?

During my first waterfast at the age of 17, which lasted just a little over 3 weeks, I came of it with a cooked meal!!! Shocking i know, I didnt do any research then and my fast was out of desperation, I was at the tailors once and a man was talking about how he just stopped esting for a while and lost weight, walked out of there and decided to do that myself. By the time I finished the desire for junk was gone and i wanted to carry on losing, so I decided to have a liquid lunch and one cooked meal a day - to my suprise I managed to contune with that for 2 years and lost 3 lbs every week, including the week after i came off the fast in the most unadvisable manner. There wasnt really a proper refeed period before I did this, just stopped fast, had a cottage cheese and veg bake (got a stomach ache!) no more food that day, next day had a slim fast for lunch and a 1000 kcal meal in the evening..and continued repeating that. - oh i did add a 30 min cardio everyday as well

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.407 sec, (1)