Re: A whole bottle of adult dewormer in one day

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
MH 108 Views: 1,362
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,779,374

Re: A whole bottle of adult dewormer in one day

I know 2 people that were older and drank 1 quart in a days time for cancer so bad, their doctor gave them a few days to live..........one side effect was they set on the toilet and had about 6-8 bowel movements the next day.....the black walnut is a laxative in large quantity....

HERBS are just foods, when de-worming, those that have a huge over load of worms / bacteria / viruses can experience the die off, "IF" the elimination organs are not responding fast enough to keep up.....luckily the de-wormer syrup is a mild laxative in large amounts.

I would not advise such large amounts of the more stronger adult de-wormer formulas as they may be too strong.....and keep in mind, the reason I didn't allow out the adult de-wormer in its "pure" form, was I was afraid someone would try to take a large dose and that would be bad news......just a few drops in an empty capsule was pretty strong......but I did later allow it out to the amish farmers for their animals....1 drop per 1 gallon of drinking water.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)