CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: drinking coffee, die-off?
 
drbailey Views: 3,675
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,778,980

Re: drinking coffee, die-off?


Could be the mix of too much caffine along with the removal of toxins. Coffee does not usually cause this problem, but it can happen. Just lay off of the coffee for a while....just until the toxin load is lowered.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)