CureZone   Log On   Join
First day of many :)

snowflowr82 Views: 495
Published: 8 years ago

First day of many :)

Hi, this isnt my first visit here but its been a LONG time. I have water fasted before back in 2008 getting my body ready for pregnancy since i knew i was going to be getting pregnant and i wanted the healthiest/best environment for my baby. not long after my 9 day fast in early 2008 i became pregnant. Had a beautiful healthy baby boy May 2009 and nursed him for 18 months and just quit here in Dec of 2010. I

have quite a few pounds to lose and would like to reset my metabolism and go on a very healthy diet. I started this morning and so far am feeling great i'm hoping to go 21 1/2 days this time around but not completly just water. i'm starting out only Water Fasting then will transition into juice/veggie by juicing fasting. I'm thinking at least the first 7 days just wf. I could stand to lose about 25lbs i'm 5'2" 148lbs i'm 28years old and really enjoy curezone.com its helped me learn about becoming a healthier wife, mother and woman. I was hoping to find someone on here to follow this journey with if so please respond would love to hear from you. I'm primarily doing this to be the optimal healthy person i can be and to strip my body from the built up toxins of 28 years of not always eating correctly with the typical american diet. Thanks so much for all of your inspirations and stories I really enjoy reading of your journeys and wisdom. Take care

Snowflowr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)