CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Telman's 21st and 22nd flush
telman Views: 3,091
Published: 16 years ago

Telman's 21st and 22nd flush

21st Flush

This flush was carried out on 14 March 2006, two weeks after the previous one. My ritual consists of visiting the gymnasium to increase the metabolic rate in the body which in turn increases the flow of bile. I had an excellent work-out and my physio is surprised that I have made so much progress recently; I wonder if that is down to flushing? I adopted the Hulda Clark protocol and I added 1 heaped teaspoon of turmeric and the juice from 2 ounces of fresh ginger root. The volume of the potion was 8 fluid ounces of olive oil and 8 ounces of fresh squeezed lemon juice. After consuming the concoction I laid on my back for the usual 30 minutes and then fell fast asleep immediately. I stirred two or three times in night with some minor discomfort but slept through to 8.00 am.

Just a few stones trickled through during the day and by the evening I had about 10 pea-sized green stones and about a tablespoon of fine gravel sludge. However, I didn't fell that great throughout the day and late in the evening I had a sudden rush to relieve my bowels when I expelled some foul smelling fine gravel sludge.

I found it rather disconcerting that 5 and 9 days following the flush I suffered from dull abdominal pain, around the gallbladder region, for several hours on each occasion which radiated outwardly between my shoulder blades. On the second occasion I took Epsom Salts to relieve pain and on both occasions it appeared that I passed medium sized tan Gallstones the following days. Both of these days followed my workout days at the gymnasium and since starting the Liver Flushing my exercise has become more vigorous. After trying for several years I find that I can jog without becoming short of breath and with out bursting my heart or getting a stitch. I think that this is causing the unexpected stone expulsion.

22nd Flush

The 22nd flush was carried out on the 28th March 2006. I followed my establish procedure of attending the gymnasium in the afternoon following and early lunch at 11.30 am; the last food I would eat before that day. I had a good workout including at the gym including a run. I haven't been able to run for 20 years because of poor health but since flushing things have changed for. I took Epsom Salts at 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm. The flushing potion consisted of 10 fluid ounces of freshly squeezed lemon juice and 10 fluid ounces of olive oil. To this were added two teaspoons of turmeric and the juice from 2 ounces of fresh ginger root; extracted by grating it and pressing it in a garlic press. I consumed the potion at 11.00 pm and laid on my back for 30 minutes where I felt a very strong contraction of the gallbladder. I fell into a deep sleep very quickly but woke twice in the night uncomfortable sickly feelings; these passed quickly and it was morning. I awoke at 7.30 am feeling a little nausea and consumed some Epsom Salts .

The amount of flushing potion consumed was deliberately estimated to be the maximum amount that I was likely tolerate so I wasn't surprised that I suffered from a few side effects. These consist of feeling a little nauseous, some acid indigestion and olive oil burps. I was very tired all day and felt a little "spaced-out".

From 8:30 am on the second day I produced a few green stones throughout the day and in the evening some tan compressed sludge stones. The sludge stones are shown arrowed in the scan. The green cholesterol stones appeared to me that they were accumulations or clumps of smaller stones.


I had lost my appetite and when I did eat in the evening the food tasted like cardboard. The night of the second day I slept a solid 9 hours and was woken on the morning of the third day by the call of nature. The stool was pale and of a clay consistency indicating a lack of bile and also, I assume, that the flush had completely emptied my gallbladder. It also contained some gravel and a few stones. On the evening of the third day I had a common problem return; that of dry gritty and itchy red eyes, which last for a few days.

In reflection I consider the mild distress cause by the large dose of the flush concoction was worth it to satisfy my mind that I have gone the extra mile in my quest to clear my liver and gall bladder.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.484 sec, (3)