CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stainless steel soap bar?

Views: 9,581
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,770,323

Re: Stainless steel soap bar?

Ms. A,
I am happy to see you have almost the same results that I do. If I had to say what percentage it helped me, I'd say 50%. The diet, the exercise, and enough water intake all have a big impact on the odor first and foremost. I think the stainless steel soap bar helps take away the residual odors and keeps them away for about 20-24 hours.

I wonder if I combined this with a mineral deodorant I used to use years ago would make the effect of the stainless steel bar last longer. I work very very long shifts. The Thai mineral (Potassium alum)deodorant kept my skin nice and dry while reducing the odor of my sweat. I would not recommend it for underarms though with our conditions. I used it all over the body after showers. I also have to stick to a strict diet and supplements that work for me as well. I am very happy with th results.

If you don't think the steel will work for you....cut up onions, garlic, and fish for dinner. Then rub your hands on some kitchen utensil that is steel under water. The steel will take these odors out. Like I said in the first message, it is worth a shot and it's cheap. You don't even have to buy the "soap" form, just use a steel cooking instrument in the shower first to see if it works for you. Think about it...steel benches and tools are used in industrial kitchens and morgues for a reason. Smell does not stick to those steel surfaces.

Wishing everyone luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)