CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am cured!

Views: 3,071
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,776,355

Re: I am cured!

i think the poster is genuine, however munching on tyrosine is a recipe for disaster if your adrenals are primary in the illness. it sounds to me like the thyroid was primary in her case, and thus feeding the thyroid what it likes made everything warm and fuzzy.

the iherb reference didn't sound like a sales pitch. that company does not need halfwit forum trolls to help them out, they are doing quite well.

don't penalize the person for posting once. is it better to post a million times and still be ill?

i went down the tyrosine route many years ago, and it gave me an initial lift but ultimately did nothing for me and possibly caused harm by stressing the adrenals.

and you don't need to buy fractionated aminos anyway, all you have to do is eat the proper foods or improve your digestion in order to absorb what you need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)