CureZone   Log On   Join
Psoriasis Cured on Raw Food, Raw Paleo Diet, Raw Primal Diet

goodsamaritan55 Views: 2,922
Published: 8 years ago

Psoriasis Cured on Raw Food, Raw Paleo Diet, Raw Primal Diet

Psoriasis Cured on Raw Food, Raw Paleo Diet, Raw Primal Diet – Then Back Again with Cooked Grains and Cooked Meat

by ECZEMA CURED on FEBRUARY 24, 2011

Canadian lady, Foxwoman tells her story of how she’s had Psoriasis for as long as she can remember. And that this Psoriasis progressively got worse as she grew older. Then she discovered raw paleo diet, the version that worked for her was raw primal diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz. After 2 years, she put her psoriasis in remission, cured her psoriasis, cured her pitted nails, cured her depression, cured her anxiety, cured her IBS. I just love cures… cure everything, cure all.

For some reason, maybe social reasons, Foxwoman felt she was cured and it was time to blend in with the crowd so she went back to eating grains and cooked meat again… just like the “normal” people. Big mistake. Her psoriasis and other ailments started coming back again.

Did you just understand what I wrote in the first 2 paragraphs? Please read it again. Please understand that what people today consider as normal: eating cooked grains and cooked meat… every single monotonous day… is ABNORMAL… is actually sickening… is actually detrimental. That most people are living sub-healthy lives.

I have observed that cooked food eating may cause psoriasis in some, eczema in some, ibs in some, diabetes in some, cancer in some, Arthritis in some, etc etc etc… It all depends on the individual how he or she compensates for such a dirty, malnourishing diet. There is always something wrong, some complaint with someone somewhere as long as they are not living on the original nature prescribed human diet and lifestyle.

I will let let Foxwoman tell her story in her own words, straight out from raw paleo forum:

Continue reading at http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2011/02/24/psoriasis-cured-on-raw-food-raw-pa...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)