CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey guys, i'm new and could do with some guidance!

MindTheLips Views: 1,204
Published: 10 years ago

Hey guys, i'm new and could do with some guidance!

Hey everyone, i'm new to the forum but not new to the site. I originally used the exfoliative cheilitis forum, which is a peeling lip condition, but i think this is probably where i belong now.

Some background knowledge about me - i'm 21 and i'm probably the sickest person i know by a clear margin and that includes my grandparents. I've had digestive and lip problems for years, since i was 16 at the very least but i've had respiratory problems even longer, since the age of 11/12 when i discovered i could only breath through one nostril and was highly susceptible to colds or flus.

In between the age of 12 and 18 I had a terrible diet, nonstop fizzy drinks, maybe a whole bottle of coke a day, lots of packaged foods and junk foods as well as virtually NO veggies or exercise. During this time if i got sick, it would affect me drastically, sometimes i couldn't even get up but i never needed to go hospital.

I had developed a lot of problems by the time i got to university such as anal fissures, asthma, irritable bowel syndrome and chronic tiredness but I persevered because I just thought i was unlucky and doctors despite ultrasound scans, blood tests etc couldn't find anything wrong with me.

Then in the past year it really went downhill. I developed excess saliva in my mouth, i'd be swallowing every few seconds. I had a chronic sore throat, which wasn't helped by the swallowing, which was was really painful when speaking and raising my voice was a nightmare. I had extreme joint and muscle pain, enough to keep me off a treadmill even for a gentle walk. Not to mention my lip condition got even worse.

The final nail for me was my tongue and teeth in the past few months. My tongue suddenly got this white coating at the back of it, which my dentist told me was nothing to be worried about. Additionally I had a few swollen salivary glands at the back of my tongue, another thing not to be worried about. Now the glands are still the same but the tongue is almost completely covered in white and sometimes yellow. To top it off though was my teeth and gums, which have always bled no matter how much care i gave them but now they were doing something unreal. Within a few minutes of wiping it off, a gooey thick substance would build up on my front teeth. It was absolutely disgusting and because it happened all the time, am to pm, it virtually killed my social life because people could clearly see it.

Does this sound like systematic candiasis to you guys? I know it's different for everyone, but I think i'm in the right place, and would love some help from more experienced sufferers, especially anyone who has suffered from the goo on teeth problem, which is every bit as bad as it sounds if not worse. I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this, i know it's really long winded but i tried to keep it short. Thanks guys!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (2)