CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sick after finishing up Humaworm

elderknow Views: 6,209
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,775,222

Re: Sick after finishing up Humaworm

Initially I lost about 10-12 pounds. I have since leveled off at that weight and have not been able to gain any weight whatsoever no matter how much I eat or how hard I try. Is it possible to still have liver problems even tho my liver enzymes are normal? At first they were slightly elevated, but this past week I had them checked again and they were back to normal. There has not been a whole lot of mucus in my stool. I have seen very small traces of it, but the majority of the stool problems seem to involve a moldy like substance. I have been checked multiple times for parasites and have come up with nothing. The only reason I tried humaworm is because a lot of my symptoms seemed to match and doctors have no idea. People also say everywhere that parasite tests aren't accurate so I bought into that too. I also forgot to mention that I am only 24. I abused my body quite hard throughout college and after graduation. I suppose I should be happy that all my tests have come back normal. Now if I could only feel better mentally that would be great.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)