CureZone   Log On   Join
Gold Coin Grass, pain, etc

whiteflowerlady Views: 1,345
Published: 15 years ago

Gold Coin Grass, pain, etc

I started taking Gold Coin Grass in January, in preparation for a liver flush. Apparently Julia Chang recommends taking two bottles of GCG to break up stones before a LF.

I scheduled a Liver Flush for tonight - but before that, last Sunday I got stomach pain. Did a coffee enema and it eased for a day. Then back again. Didn't seem to matter what I ate or drank, the pain was there.

Seems to me that this could be a stuck gallstone. (I did the reflexology with the marble this morning and it helped immensely - also did a second coffee enema today - more relief.)

So am going ahead with the Liver Flush as planned - and will be taking my first dose of Epsom Salts at 6 pm. Naturally, I am crossing my fingers that this Liver Flush does the trick.

So, my question is (sorry for being longwinded) - does anyone think it possible that the Gold Coin Grass could have enabled some larger stones to break up - (I haven't had much in the way of results in the last couple of liver flushes)- and enter the bile ducts and get stuck?

Thanks for any input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)