CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and toxic mold poisioning, leaky gut, brain nuerotoxins, no appatite, candida, addreanals not fuctioning good either. Well whole body is in bad shape.

INTHESHADE Views: 5,920
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,774,529

Re: MMS and toxic mold poisioning, leaky gut, brain nuerotoxins, no appatite, candida, addreanals not fuctioning good either. Well whole body is in bad shape.

hi shelley,

MMS kills fungus.... dont let anyone discourage you.... sometimes you get worse before you get better from die off... if you stop taking mms every time you feel a pain or twinge you'll never get better... you have to go through the die off...

also, it doen NOT take years of taking mms for it to work and get you back to health.... i would stick with a 90% raw diet of fruits and veggies... (i drink unsweetened ice tea brand (GOLD PEAK) i get at king kullen supermarkets.... no fruit juice to much sugar, just pieces of fruits oranges, apples etc... and lots and lots of veggies... this will help the mms work faster and better... if im awake i take the mms PERIOD!!!

from what ive read on curezone alot of people stop and go with mms and never get better.... if you start and stick with it theres no reason you couldnt cure your fungus/candida.... diet alone will never kill your fungus just keep it at bay... mms kills fungus, bacteria...

i never heard that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does not kill fungus.... this is the first im hearing that.... its bs anyway... i got better and fungus was my main problem.... and, believe me i had a ton of different strains of fungus in my blood and tissues.... its extremely common and reversable... just be diligent and stay away from negativity... good luck peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)