CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and toxic mold poisioning, leaky gut, brain nuerotoxins, no appatite, candida, addreanals not fuctioning good either. Well whole body is in bad shape.

shellyh3 Views: 5,787
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,774,448

Re: MMS and toxic mold poisioning, leaky gut, brain nuerotoxins, no appatite, candida, addreanals not fuctioning good either. Well whole body is in bad shape.

Thank you for replying,
I have heard such conflicting stories on mmms, one minute I think it is the answer to my prays and the next I think I am grasping in the wind. I have ordered it as I have many many supplements that I take and have taken. I am using vco, and tons of other stuff. It just bewilders me how some people can find what cures them of the horrible things and some people can't. I am on a meat and vegtable diet only with VCO, I hear all the reports of how people cure thierself with that from fungus. I have research so much that I am almost confused.
What to believe, are all these stories real, or is it just thier bodies are differant and they got lucky? I have read a lot of testamonies about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement curing morgellos, and it is not helping you with that, that must be discouraging. Right now I just am fighting for my life, I am scared and I was just hoping this would work for me. I have so many supplement that I could even name them all. I hear some people have beaten this and some don't. I have research and there are doctors out there that treat Toxic mold poisioning but without a real good rate of success. But you can find people that have beat it. I wish those who did protocols would get together and put exactley what they did and give that info to others or where they went and what success. Well, I am sorry for the long reply, I am fustrated, I go back and forth from hope to what hope.
I really hope you get better as I hope all that are suffering does.
Sincerely,
Shelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)