CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and toxic mold poisioning, leaky gut, brain nuerotoxins, no appatite, candida, addreanals not fuctioning good either. Well whole body is in bad shape.

Labrat The Tenacious Views: 5,994
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,773,544

Re: MMS and toxic mold poisioning, leaky gut, brain nuerotoxins, no appatite, candida, addreanals not fuctioning good either. Well whole body is in bad shape.

shellyh3,

I don't know if Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will help you or not. I had weight loss as a result of deteriorating health. I had a sore liver along with elevated liver enzymes. Measures of my kidney function were showing deteriorating kidney function. Blood and Metabolic panels were all less than optimal.

MMS has slowly reversed many of my problems. I've been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for over three years and intend to continue for the foreseeable future.

I have Morgellons along with an array of autoimmune diseases. Fungus is a pathogen associated with Morgellons though not the only one. Many people with Morgellons report sleeping better having less fatigue after using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for some time.

MMS has little effect on many fungus. You may want to consider if you have other non fungal pathogens contributing to your morbidity. You may also want to investigate anti-fungals such as Colloidal Silver or Coconut Oil (VCO).

Remember everyone reacts differently to MMS. Some can take a lot without adverse effects while others experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and/or severe Herxheimer Reactions using very little. You may consider the merits of going slowly. Also, remember, Jim Humble has always said "don't make yourself sick".

good luck on your search to good health. Be tenacious and you will get there.

Labrat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)