CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nobody able to stop humaworm rounds for good?

Terrylee5151 Views: 2,970
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,774,104

Re: Nobody able to stop humaworm rounds for good?

Wow!! You have had quite a time.

My mother had a terrible rash on her body for years that no one could figure out. She also had digestive problems for most of her life. I think I inherited the candida or parasites along with my 2 sisters.

After the parasite cleanse, I can now eat wheat. I think I have not been able to do that for 3 years. I don't have rashes at this point, although before going on the candida cleanse, I had a lot of skin sensitivities. My daughter has exczema, her daughter has terrible acne. I think they both need a parasite cleanse, but she won't listen to me. One day!! She will.

You know.... when we moved into the home we are living in now, My problems got much worse. I also blamed it on the drinking water and it very well may be true.

I have always had symptoms of candida/parasites so I know it was going to surface eventually.

I hope you get over this... it can be so depressing trying to heal. Keep us posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)