CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Dushan and the rest of curezone....

Molly Bloom Views: 1,962
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,773,706

Re: To Dushan and the rest of curezone....

Gosh I miss FF. I wonder where he went?

I think that anyone coming on CZ should have a "how to guide through CZ" I think that's an excellent idea. Somehow it should pop up on their first sign in. Something provocative and in their face enough to read. And perhaps it should be in each forum, somewhere that is "seen".....

People need to know that they can't just "land" in a forum and believe everything. Educating is one of the things here, and unfortunately "agenda" is not always educating. They need to understand the Debate Forums . They need to understand when they are witnessing debate in a support forum. They need to understand that there are groupies in every forum, and to read descriptions and Recommended messages. They need to understand that they can take some idea and do their own research outside of Curezone.

If we are going to take our own health in our own hands, then people have to realize that lifestyle triggers genes, and that nutrients can change many things. Mind and body, and spirit. That's what it's really all about. But we get into minutiae a lot here. And believe it or not, that's a reductionist western medicine paradigm. Sometimes we are not so different. Self diagnosis can be deadly, and stupid. And so many say never get a western diagnosis. Well you can, you don't have to do anything about it.

There is ONE thing that western medicine does very well (most of the time), is diagnosis for many things. If we throw out the baby with the bathwater...?

I think some rules about how to manuever Curezone is an excellent idea. It's gotten so BIG!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)