CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something just happened in my heart

t_montreal Views: 1,810
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,773,248

Re: Something just happened in my heart

J,

I'd bet you a million dollars that what you are dealing with in terms of food issues has to do with parasites/candida. I recognize all that you talked about with what I have experienced myself i.e. certain foods causing cravings, inability to stop eating, etc. The foods you mentioned, especially the high fat nut butters/carbs/sugars are foods for the critters, especially if they are eaten together- like lots of fruits/sugars and lots of fats. This just feeds the candida/ parasites in the bloodstream. I learned this from studying Natural Hygiene principles this past summer. Nuts also contain molds especially peanut butter- so it would make sense that if you've got some 'moldy issues' happening in your body, eating nuts may wreak havoc on ya. I know from experience, sadly. But knowledge is power right?! :D

I'm sure after your colon is cleansed and you've gotten rid of all those nasty buggers- you should be fine eating what you want! Healthy, of course:) But for now stick to what you know won't pose a major problem- low stress foods like fruits, veggies- raw and steamed, smoothies...can you do green smoothies? It's basically fruits and greens in the blender- so easy and delicious! Maybe some soups with root veggies and greens too? Baked squash is a staple of mine when I feel I need some 'starch'- it's very filling too:)

I just want to say that we're all really happy that you joined the forum and we KNOW that you WILL be healed! :)))

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)