CureZone   Log On   Join
ahh i've had this fbo/bo for 20 yrs

third.year Views: 2,438
Published: 10 years ago

ahh i've had this fbo/bo for 20 yrs

third year high school was the most unforgetable year for me. it was the year that changed my life for the worst forever. it was the year this BO started. at the time, it was just a vinegar smell. like a normal armpit smell if you didnt take a bath for a few days. i could smell it for the first few days it started. then months pass by, then years. took a shower 2x a day but it didnt help. now it evolved to fbo/bo fecal/homeless/feet smell. and i think my smell is getting worse and worse as years go by.

2 theories i believe. first it probably started during puberty when apocrine gland started becoming active. 2nd it's most likely yeast/fungus related. soda, alcohol makes my smell worse.

have tried different antifungals like nystatin, diflucan, garlic but it doesnt seem to work. diet seems to be working to lessen the smell but havent been done a long, strict diet without carbohydrates and Sugar yet.

i am actually drinking soda as i write as i've probably given up. i've been depressed for a looonnng time. eating and drinking too much Sugar lately somehow eases the pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)