CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It makes me sad to hear about the drama.

Molly Bloom Views: 2,327
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,772,805

Re: It makes me sad to hear about the drama.

Like seektobeclean, et al, I was roving through Curezone for years trying to make heads and tails of my life through natural health. It was so confusing.

So, this is what James forum did for me. Because I finally got it into my thick skull that if I really wanted to know what to do with my body, I needed to educate myself on basic anatomy, physiology, supplementation, nutrition, botanicals, chinese and ayurvedic traditions, other therapies, like acupunture, Reiki, Feldenkrais, etc etc.....but the basics, like what is mitochondria, what are neuro receptors, what the hell is intertitial fluid?

It was education that has really set me free. James is the one that made me decide to pursue this.

Thanks James. I know this website is crazy, and I told you that when you first got here. And even if you go, I will always owe you a debt of gratitude. I hope to be a stellar Holistic Health coach one day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)