CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded o/t TRAPPER gold~

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
wombat Views: 3,369
Published: 11 years ago

o/t TRAPPER gold~

Re: Questions as to dosing  by trapper/kcmo   4 year  389

Ban trapper/kcmo from   THIS Forum 
Un-Ban trapper/kcmo from   THIS Forum
Subject:   Re: Questions as to dosing
Username:   trapper/kcmo     contact trapper/kcmo     email trapper/kcmo
Date:   2/8/2007 10:43:13 PM   ( 4 year ago )
Hits:   392 
Size: 1038 char.   URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=831878
Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
trapper/kcmo

from everything i have read so far, it takes at least 1200mg a day to get any "bad" side effects - that was specifically stated as the LOW side. thereapy for Iodine replacement/halide rebalance seems to be 50-300mg per day with little to be concerned about safety wise.

today, i found the salt water to be a most pleasant experience. it was like peeing out stupid. must be the bromides. my brain is loving this. and i am warm against any cold. i cant hardly muster a chill any more, and i thought i was doing good just to be able to handle chills when i got them and that they would stop. there was a time when i was in constant chill mode and when i would get really chilled, uncontrollable debilitating, no, paralyzing cold chills racked my body and i couldnt stop them for 10, 15 minutes and sometines an hour or more. i had an all-consuming fear of the cold. now i walk barefoot in the snow and take dunks in the icy waters of the lake. instead of a cold sitz bath i go outside and set my bare butt in the snow - no joke.

Printer-friendly version of this page
Email this message to a friend
Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
Alert Webmaster & Moderators
Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
How do you feel about this message?     Agree     Disagree       Hide this question
Cross-posted message: 1.   Iodine Supplementation Forum
2.   Iodine Debate Forum
Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE
Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service

Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Find & Order All Messages Posted by trapper/kcmo
  by  
DISCLAIMER / WARNING Important Disclaimer!
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published hereRead more ...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.360 sec, (9)