CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why?

Molly Bloom Views: 2,516
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,771,760

Re: Why?

Well, I just wanted to put in my 2-cents....

James. CZ gets tons of hits. People find us easily because of this. There are some other very popular forums, like Earthclinic, but it has a very different feel to it, not as interactive. If you want to reach a very large audience, this is the way to go.

Perhaps you should only stick to here (this forum), and ignore the swell around you? You can try to save everyone, but that is a very tall order out there in internet-land. Even if you move on, those things you feel are untrue will still exist. At least if someone comes here, and feels woogie about the advice, it would be easy to find another forum with a different take? Just a few clicks away?

I have sent tons of people here to read your site. The database of info is good now. But you will do what you feel you must. I only come here and oil pulling now pretty much. So that will make me sad (but it's not about me).

Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.664 sec, (1)