CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st day of 2nd round of Humaworm

Terrylee5151 Views: 1,465
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,771,111

Re: 1st day of 2nd round of Humaworm

The parasite cleanse went very well. Thank you for asking. I had quite a few days of die off but they were off and on.

You know... I used to have dark circles under my eyes, they are gone.

I could not digest any carbs, I had quit eating gluten I thought that was my problem.... Believe it or not, I am now eating whole wheat, of course I only eat what I make because I don't do sugar and who can find anything with out sugar... Very hard.

My tongue does not burn as much as before. I am still having a little bit of burn but not every day and never as severe. I think once I do a liver cleanse, It will be gone.

Oh... my hair looks so much nicer.. Not sure if the parasite cleanse has anything to do with that but it is looking so good.

I ask my Husband today if I look younger to him.... of course he said I always look young to him.... but really, I look in the mirror and I think I look younger. Maybe it is wishful thinking. LOL

I do have a lot of twitching in my right eye so I am going to have to do this again.... but first, I need to take care of my liver/gallbladder.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)