CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice on flushing after a bad flush

sonja500 Views: 1,386
Published: 15 years ago

Advice on flushing after a bad flush

Hi everyone,

I am getting ready to try another flush, after a particularly bad one about 3 months ago. I've been trying to post a question to Andreas, but I don't think I can wait anymore (the forum is moving extremely slowly). So here goes...

I have done 3 flushes, all normal I guess. The first two with about 100+ each of pea size lime green bile stones, and two tan coloured calcified ones. My third flush was absolute hell. I had a colonic beforehand, was quite sick all night, and well after the last Epsom Salts dose in the morning, I had still not had any bowel movements. I was really worried about this as I knew I had released a lot of stones, so I resorted to drinking 3 cups of warm salty water. This triggered so many bowel movements it was completely exhausting. I expelled about 200+ dark green and thick, large (about 1-3cm) bile stones. I was shaking, sweating and so sick I honestly thought I might have to call for help and go to hospital. It really scared me, but I recovered o.k. My bowel movement next day was white, which then returned to normal. I had a colonic two days after, which was very successful, but my skin became so itchy and inflamed with acne, it never really recovered. I am a bit scared about flushing anymore, as I heard it can be too hard on the liver. I have Hepatitis C, but am not a bad case so to speak. I was wondering, was this was an o.k. reaction? Am I stupid for trying another one? And if I do, which I am thinking about, should I do the salt water flush again if I don't have any bowel movements using the Epsom Salts alone? I mean, you have to get the stones out somehow. Could I do that by using an enema at home maybe?

Thanks for reading my epic message, and any replies.

Sonja

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)