CureZone   Log On   Join
Really dont know what works for Bo/FBO

bigjohnbrown Views: 1,903
Published: 10 years ago

Really dont know what works for Bo/FBO

Hey everyone. Its been awhile since the last time ive posted anything. Ive been trying some different things to see if it helps with curing or toning down the Body Odor s that we all seem to have. My wife thinks that its all in my head but I think its because she is use to how I smell. She sees me everyday. Ive started showering with the activated charcoal soap/bodywash and I am taking liquid chlorophyill twice a day. Ive also have 2 of the 3 hydrotheaputic colon cleansings done. I dont think its done anything towards the odor because I still see other people giving the signs that I still smell. The only other thing I can think of to do is to go on a strict diet with the combination of using the activated charcoal soap and liquid chlorophyill. I keep hearing people on hear say that its has alot to do with what you eat. Any suggestions on what kind of diet to try???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)