CureZone   Log On   Join
Blue medicated shampoo supposedly helps with BO

LPN12345 Views: 2,470
Published: 9 years ago

Blue medicated shampoo supposedly helps with BO

I'm gonna be careful how I write this because I was sent a message that we couldn't put any type of products in this forum. Anyway I heard from someone that they had a bad odor at one time and it may have been like rotten eggs or something.Anyway the doc said it was her aprocrine glands and her son had an odor in his skin too, and the doc prescribed them a certain shampoo. The first word of the shampoo starts with an S and the last name of the shampoo is the word Blue, and it comes in a blue bottle and it is medicated and recommended for dandruff.

The shampoo has selenum in it and it's supposed to help heal fungal infections and it has sulfur in it. People have used it for folculitis and other skin disorders, they even use it for their pets who have bad odors and some docs have recommende it forpeople with skin infections and  body odors. Well it helped both of them, but if anyone is interested look it up online and do your research, You can get it from Walgreens, CVS or any drug store. hopefully they won't delete this, but God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)