I done my first Liver Flush a week past Saturday. I followed the instructions, brought up a lot of the olive oil at 6am and for the next two days passed a mass of stones and "gravel". There were literally hundreds (probably way over a thousand) of stones, many were pea-sized but many also much larger. Nine days on there is a real difference. I suffered from really bad stomach acid and my doctor just kept giving me pills to inhibit the production of so much acid. No matter what I ate it was there and very uncomfortable. Now, I am off the pills (I came off well before the flush and actually had bad acid the night of the flush) and have not had so much as a twinge of acid since the flush. I experimented and ate foods I knew were severe but nothing, no acid. I would recommend the flush to anyone even on the grounds of getting all that crap out of your system. It cannot be good for you having it hanging around anyway !