CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE: what i'm doing and still going crazy w/this

WinterBaby Views: 6,732
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,770,292

Re: UPDATE: what i'm doing and still going crazy w/this

I actually started the Vitamin C serum first. I used that for a week, and then started applying the LaBello balm over it. I did an experiment and went without the Vitamin C serum for about a day, and now I'm back on it as of last night. I now think the Vit. C is helping. But it tastes really awful, which is a good thing I guess, as it keeps me from licking my lips. I think it's a combination of things that I am doing that is helping. Once I feel like my lips are "normal," I might start gradually weening myself off the lip balm to see what happens. But for now, it really helps to use it throughout the day, especially before and after meals, drinking beverages, or going outside in the freezing 30-degree weather. I love that my lips no longer look crinkled from a hard layer of skin covering them. The hard patches of skin are gradually blending in with the softer skin.

Also, I slather on a thick layer of Vit C moisturizing serum at night before I go to bed. Besides Vit C, the moisturizer contains shea butter, grapeseed oil,Vit E, hyaluronic acid (?), and algae extracts that are supposed to "lock" in moisture. Neither the Vit C serum nor the moisturizer is made for the lips. It's some high-end skincare line that is designed to fight anti-oxidants and aging. So there you go. I'm putting it on my lips instead.... So far, I'm happy with the results, especially when I wake up in the morning and all the moisturizer has been absorbed into the skin. My lips look non-greasy and normal in the mornings. I love it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)