CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: who here is a vegetarian or vegan?

2dreem Views: 3,441
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 17,696

Re: who here is a vegetarian or vegan?

Sounds like that job really screwed up your health! Toxins that we breathe in can sometimes be the worst, especially for the thyroid. Anyways, I'm using many things to cleanse heavy metals, Liver Flushes arent enough. Just one thing about the liver cleanse, Andreas' says that it's important to get a colonic after the flush to prevent any backflush of stones and toxins that could affect the thyroid. I've been using clay baths from magneticclay.com and am also eating a cilantro pesto. You can get the recipe form Owen's website at the top of the homepage, apparently it can cleanse all the heavy metals in 2 to 3 weeks. I also just ordered a supplement called HMD from magneticclay.com that's supposed to be very effective in conjunction with the baths to cleanse heavy metals. X-rays from the dentist could be a cause too and there is a bath from the site to cleanse radiation, but I havent used it yet. So far I've done 2 lead baths and I do feel a little better though I havent seen the black stuff at the bottom of the tub. They say that means that the metals are stuck which is why I just started eating the pesto and ordered the HMD. I've done the aqua chi bath but I don't think that's enough. I've found the quickest benefits from eating the pesto. My hypo symptoms are mostly inability to lose weight and fatigue. I don't think it's a good thing to eat meat for most people but I think that grass fed beef is definitely better than soy. Soy is very toxic, do not eat it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)