CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Introduction

beemiel Views: 2,524
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,769,859

Re: Introduction

Hey no problem. I take 1-2 vitamin A pills 10,000 iu per day. I believe cod liver is probably the best source, but the good stuff (fermented seems to be the consensus)is expensive and I have a budget. The pills seem to do the trick for me. I am taking Iodoral 50 mg/day since October (if I remember right). I tried Lugol's and it was too much for my stomach but I apply it topically sometimes to whatever body part aches (usually my feet since I dance) with a little coconut or jojoba on top.
Yes, I put about 5 drops of Lugols on the cotton ball, inserted and didn't have problem. (I'm not sure if povidone is good for internal use though-you might want to look into that.) It cured a yeast infection I got from Antibiotics (horrible sinus infection in December).
Keep trying-it really works. My doc wanted to operate and remove the cyst. It took only 3 months for me to shrink that puppy-I was determined to NOT have surgery. I had surgery for fibroids years ago and never want to experience that again. Hang in there and ask lots of questions; ;0)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)