CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Introduction

beemiel Views: 2,474
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,769,175

Re: Introduction

Hi! I have a history similar to yours and we are about the same age ;0). I haven't been dx with endometriosis, but I suspect I have it. I also had a large symptomatic ovarian cyst which I successfully dissolved with Iodine and vitamin a and all of the above supplements. YOu have already received ALOT of good info from the experts here. Please consider supplementing with Vit a from fish sources. I think vit a really tipped me over the "healing edge" re: the cyst. I also had fibrocystic breasts which are now gone-no lumps or pain.
Regarding diet-I have suffered from IBS off and on over the years and believe mine is mostly anxiety driven. I control it by intermittent fasting (I skip breakfast and break my fast at around noon daily) and with a lower carb diet. I am in the process of cutting down on Sugar and adding more natural fats back into my diet-fats are good for you, just not in combination with carbs. So, good luck to you. Keep up the Iodine and supplementing. It works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)