CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Syntol for Yeast Infections

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
naturaladvocate Views: 23,784
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,768,646

Re: Syntol for Yeast Infections

I eat like a saint, 100% fruit and vegetables. No meat, dairy, or grains whatsoever. I don't drink alcohol and drink only distilled water, iced tea, or decaffeinated coffee.

I eat a lot of Kimchi because I live near a Korean store and can get it easily. I also drink Matcha (powdered Green Tea).

In addition to Syntol, Candex, and Latero Flora, I am using Samento, Hemoxide, Diatomaceous Earth, Cellfood, and Colosan (Oxygenating Colon Cleanser). I am serious about eliminating Candida and will not compromise until it is gone.

I have always had issues in my sinuses and head - tinnitus, a bad taste in my sinuses, muscle spasms in my temporal muscles, and swelling of my salivary glands. I have had these since I was 26 years old and - unbelieveably - these symptoms are going away. I cannot believe it is happening, but it is.

I have had problems with "charlie horses" in my feet for most of my life as well. In the last few days, I can feel the muscles in the arch of both feet "releasing". This has never happened before. The same thing is happening in other areas, such as the temporal muscle I mentioned earlier.

As a veteran Candida sufferer who has tried every possible remedy out there (believe me, I have left no stone unturned) I sincerely believe I may have found the Holy Grail this time. I am still processing what this means, because it has been such a long, long time since I was truly free of the myriad of Candida symptoms a person can have that I don't really know what "normal" health can be.

One final point - I feel like my full intellectual power is coming back online. This is highly subjective, of course, but it is as if I have gained the ability to think in a much clearer sense. This, too, is shocking me. I can't fully appreciate this yet, either.

Candida is insidious and it is all-encompassing. Until it begins to release its tenacious grip, a person may never know his or her full potential. To me, that is a crime and cannot be tolerated. To everyone out there who is suffering, never give up, and believe there is a way out. If I had listened to all who tried to discourage me on searching for a cure (I could write a book on that!) I would have thrown in the towel long ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)