CureZone   Log On   Join
Does Anyone know what an encapsulated roundworm looks like?

Terrylee5151 Views: 1,118
Published: 8 years ago

Does Anyone know what an encapsulated roundworm looks like?

Last night I had a BM. Since I have been on the parasite cleanse, I have been checking very closesly. I found 2 of these things that were brown like poop, but were about an inch long and maybe 1/4 inch wide.

I used a tissue and picked it up. I thought it might be something I ate that didn't digest but I thought it looked pretty big to be that. It looked like a chunk of wood and was kind of hard, not as hard as wood... more like rotted wood. I broke it in half and in the center was a white thing that looked like maybe a small roundworm,,, thinner than the ones I found.

Are there any pictures anywhere that I can look at of an encapsulated roundworm.

What do you think this might be?

Deb from Debs health and fitness thought it might be an encpsulated round worm. She is most likely right... I just thought maybe someone else might have an idea.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)